Death is Strange, knowing your loved one is dying is Stranger.
It’s always hard trying to come in terms with it, once a person is born Death is decided but still each Death is difficult even if its 100th we’ve encountered.
We ask with questions beginning or with sentences ending with why. We often weep in despair, silently: sometimes offering ourselves as replacement because a life without them is unimaginable. All with a heart raging in the fire of questions; later the same heart tries to console.
And soon… it might have taken years but no matter how long it’s always too soon for Death to come.
Again tears flow but not silently lamenting the tragedy sometimes screaming but the Dead cannot hear can they?
A few days, months, years slip by and still the memories of the Dead follow everywhere. Willingly or not, the place the Dead formally had in our life, is or will be taken by someone else not wholly maybe, a part; yes.
The Dead is still missed we smile laugh, cry for no reason and visit memory lane countless times. However the truth prevails “once a person is born Death is decided”.
inspired to write from the the post of my fellow blogger; http://excelsizeus.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/i-have-outlived-certain/
- I Willingly Die Every Night… (sbsoapbox.blogspot.com)
- Death- A Friend or Foe? (socyberty.com)
- Is Death Bad for You? (followmehere.com)
- “Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” -Epicurus (barnabyd.wordpress.com)
- Scared of dying (entireworship.wordpress.com)
- Death Dream (theorderofthedragon.com)